RAP is a completely volunteer and registered not for profit organisation. This web-site acknowledges and thanks all the volunteer contributors who have provided their talents and skills, ranging from composition, musical arrangement, singing, web design, Indigenous translation, sound engineering, Indigenous art, photography and video production.
Special thanks are extended to the following people who have kindly donated their services:
- Richard Gill AO, Musical Director of the Sydney Chamber Choir, who advised on the musical pattern and scan for the original 'minimalist change' model;
- Colin Slater OAM, the National Director and CEO of 'Sing Australia', who advised on the musical pattern and scan;
- Sue Bulger, CEO of the Brungle -Tumut Local Aboriginal Council, who launched the RAP project in January 2017;
- Sr Carmel McDonough RSM, Director of Mission, Monte Sant' Angelo Mercy College, of North Sydney for arranging a performance of the first version of the Patriotic Song;
- Marcus Lee Design for the offer to provide design services. Marcus Lee (Karajarri) is a business consultant for Indigenous Business Australia (IBA);
- Gungarri baritone, Don Bemrose, who has offered to be a RAP Performance Ambassador;
- Thanks are extended to the following experts and studios who contributed services of the highest calibre: Paul Le Couteur of Flagstaff Studios (sound engineering and mixing); Ross Cockle of Allan Eaton Studio (recording engineer); and Matt Irwin of Matt Irwin Photography (video production). Thanks are also extended to Stewart Kelly (vocal accompanist, one of Australia's most accomplished pianists);
- Bruce Rowland for his musical support and advice;
- Eddy Chang for the construction of the petition function;
- Vanessa Tran for the donation of her expert website design services; and
- Rami Marginean for ongoing website maintenance.